• Comply with the established departure time and programme, and with any changes made by the guide;
• Participate in the excursion in good psychological and physical condition, with appropriate clothing and equipment. If you have any doubts, discuss them with your guide before the day of the excursion;
• Behave in a disciplined way during the excursion, demonstrating respect for other people and for private property and following your guide’s instructions;
• Follow the established route, without becoming separated from or leaving the group, and without walking ahead of the guide;
• Collaborate with your guide to ensure the success of the excursion and comply with his or her decisions, especially if difficulties arise (in the environmental conditions and/or among the participants); inform the guide of any problems that may emerge during the activity, especially in relation to your psychological and physical condition and equipment;
• Do not pick protected plant or flower species and follow the guide’s instructions at all times;
• Carry your garbage until you come to a bin for proper disposal.
Every participant is personally responsible for any behaviour resulting in a risk to him/herself or to others, particularly if he or she takes personal initiatives against the guide’s opinion.
Photography and filming
Photographs and/or videos will be taken during the excursion which may appear on web sites in the public domain used by the organisers for the promotion of their initiatives. By participating in the excursion, you agreed to publication of this material.
Participants are asked to keep their mobile telephones turned off. If this is not possible, they should at least be kept in silent mode. If you need to make a telephone call, please notify the guide and then leave the group, while remaining in the guide’s sight.
Recording of GPS tracks
GPS devices may be used during excursions for the purposes of orientation, but participants agree not to make any GPS tracks they may record available to the public.
LEGEND OF DIFFICULTY
– easy: for everyone (including minors over the age of 12 accompanied by an adult)
– medium: requiring at least some training (minors over the age of 14 accompanied by an adult)
– hard: requiring a fair amount of training (minors over the age of 16 accompanied by an adult)
– hard +: requiring considerable training (minors over the age of 16 accompanied by an adult)